Monday 17 August 2009

How To Raise Your IQ By Eating Gifted Children

It's a real book!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Raise-Your-Eating-Gifted-Children/dp/0595002366

Someone took the effort to leave a review.

By H. Lecter - See all my reviews

I was never a particularly intelligent child. I was shoved through school with average grades and finally gained a degree in business studies, but despite trying many different diets and supplements to increase my intelligence, I never found anything that would allow me to really excell in life, until I read this book.

At first I was skeptical of the book, as the ideas presented are controversial in the fields of both neuroscience and nutrition, but the evidence speaks for itself. Within weeks of eating the brains of gifted children I found I could read even the more intelligent newspapers with ease, and soon after I could even digest short works of fiction. I am now following my lifelong dream and applying to teacher training college, and I couldn't have done it without this book.

PS. The recipe ideas are great!

No comments: