Wednesday 23 September 2009

A letter to the MET Office

Dear MET office,
Recently we have been having lots of rain and wind.
I live in Manchester, I'm sure you know where that is. If you don't please look it up on one of your special maps.

I am writing to ask you to stop providing us with awful weather and give us more sun instead.

Obviously the weather has to be shared across the country, but I have been keeping count and it is definately not being done fairly.

I suspect that you are using up all the hot weather in Devon which is where you all live according to your website.

I know it is you doing it because on the television it says the weather is supplied by you.

Please stop this it is not fair and if it continues I will be reporting it to Prime Minister Gordon Brown (texture like sun).

Yours sincerely,

Nigel Hill.

No comments: